Tiger Foam Spray Foam Kits
All spray foam prices are in Canadian funds and shipped from Cananda to avoid high credit card exchange rates and high custom brokerage fees.
Read more about our shipping and payment policy.
For product inquiries contact us toll free 1-888-844-3736
Find Best Product for Application and Spray Foam Requirement
Due to the variety of application and different formulas of Tiger Foam Insulation and Air Sealant available, there are several formulas for determining the quantity of spray foam sealant product required for the job.
Technical Information about Spray Kits
Tiger Foam is available in kits including the slow rise or fast rise air sealant spray foam. The following basics are common across all kits.
- Unless otherwise stated, the density of TIGER FOAM is 1.75 lbs. per cubic foot.
- TIGER FOAM two component foams are rated at R-Value of 6.2 per inch.
- The conversion to cubic foot yield for these kits is generally 600 yields 42 cubic feet and 200 yields 14 cubic feet of foam.
- To convert gallons to cubic feet for filling liquid tanks with foam (for EPA membranes, flotation devises etc.), multiply gallons by 0.1337. So a 500 gallon tank would need 66.85 cu to fill the tank requiring a TF600SR and TF-200 for a total of 66 cu. yield.
- TIGER Foam contains NO Penta-BDEs as a fire retardant and are both E-84 Fired Rated
You find complete technical information available on the Datasheets page. For further questions, please contact us.
Tiger Foam Inc, assumes no liability for product's use.
Product Application Instructions
If at anytime you have a question about your spray foam application, we are always ready to answer your calls and email requests.